About Me

My photo
Jesus has won my heart. Foster kids have too. Running is my art. Here are my words, from me to you.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Words Unfinished...

I long to long to write and inspire again. There is this innate necessity requiring rawness to be present. The question at hand is asking how to integrate such rawness with this inspiration I so desire. My struggle remains in the determination of what is truly real. Nothing less is aspired. My experiences of the past year have met eye to eye with rasping reality. The inspiration that once drove me became a bunch of words with dwindled belief. Beauty use to be a connotation related to so many things of life, but slowly faded unknowingly to the word, "why?" 


I am told that words are just labels of concepts. We cannot touch words. Forgiveness and grace are labels of these undeniably life-giving concepts that have the power to change everything. But when numbness takes over due to plots of evil and corrupted character, knowing that these concepts are real is equivalent to disbelieving that the Tooth Fairy exists after we've lost all our teeth and we lose that mind of a kid that doesn't doubt. But now, during the numbness of such raw stuff, we believe that the God we trusted to forgive us and love us unconditionally doesn't really exist. Just like we believed the Tooth Fairy would leave us a gift in exchange for our teeth, God give us forgiveness in exchange for our repentance. Growing up is not an option when it comes to faith....when it comes to believing in God and His realness. Children are what we must stay, tucked under the arm of God's raging love and realness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment